Impreza STI type "R" japan import unieke 2 deurs 71000M

Zet hier je eigen auto te koop
Plaats reactie
digitech

Impreza STI type "R" japan import unieke 2 deurs 71000M

Bericht door digitech »

supersnelle sprint auto 360PK (is nog aan de lage kant , kan hoger maar is totaal niet nodig)
2 Deurs Impreza zijn er niet veel van
Kleur Geel
lak is verweerd maar met polisch komt die weer tot leven.
lak is eraf op de scoop , verkeerde ondergrond gebruikt

2,5 liter cosworth
5 bak Dccd
heeft net een Van de velde upgraded oliepomp.
Nieuwe Kevlar Cosworth riem met spanrollen gemonteerd (100km)
grote intercooler gemonteerd.
oliecooler gemonteerd
Decat
heeft net nederlands kenteken erop
let op stuur rechts!
nog extra gemonteerd : olietemp / turbodruk / oliedruk
Nieuwe VF22 turbo gemonteerd
Apexi ECU met commander!

specs:

Prijs 7500 euro

The type R is the rare 3 door imported version of the classic STI Impreza boasting a lighter and stiffer shell, DCCD gearbox with hardened and close ratio gears.

Taken from Wikipedia "With GC8D came the start of the coupé version of the WRX STI. It is called the WRX Type R STI. The coupé was chosen by Prodrive for use in the WRC because it was lighter and stiffer than the sedan, although it carried the same exterior dimensions. It was essentially a two-door version of the WRX Type RA STI meaning it had DCCD, minimal sound insulation, close-gear ratios and hardened gearbox. This car also has a water-spray nozzle to dampen the top of the intercooler. The water will then evaporate, taking heat away from the intercooler and cooling the intake charge. This car was produced on an order-only basis"

Engine

This car has been fitted with a 2.5 engine from the later version 9 Subaru Impreza to the following specification.

Cosworth Pistons and conrods, ARP rod bolts, Version 9 nitrated crank, Cosworth triple plate headgaskets, uprated oil pump, Type R heads using solid shim lifters, skimmed head, 3 angle valve seats, 600cc lateral performance injectors, Apexi Power FC ECU with commander (digital controller on the dash) 3" straight through stainless exhaust system, Exedy organic clutch and assembled with new cambelt kit. Built by Chy Wright of Pennine Subaru and mapped by Simon Roe of Jolly Green Monster at 360hp and 400lbft so this car does fly!

The engine was built and installed 2 and a half years ago and covered maximum of 5000 miles. I have covered approx 2000 miles in my ownership which is just the odd weekend blast and my friend had it as his second car and was again just a weekend fun car which was kept garaged when not in use. The date of engine mapping on the dyno graphs is 26/5/11

I have just fitted a brand new replacement IHI VF22 turbo at a great expensive. I have paper work to prove this and you can clearly see its nice and shiny!

the engine is built to take much more power no issue, it will require a front mount intercooler and bigger turbo however. I liked driving this car on the standard size intercooler and turbo because there was no lag and the power comes in with a bang whatever revs and in my opinion the power is enough for our roads.

It is running the original 5 speed type R gearbox which has the DCCD. This is a scroll button just by the handbrake which can move the power in pre-set options from 50/50 right to around 70/30 rear to front bias. For normal road driving I leave the power to mainly the rear wheels.

Professionally refurbished early this year P1 prodrive wheels have been fitted and are in immaculate condition fitted with 2 x Michelins and 2x Uniroyal rainsports.

Subaru 4 pot front brakes

car drives lovely with no funny noises, knocking or anything like that and has been very reliable.

bodywork is very straight and no noticeable scratching. The paint work being yellow has faded slightly but still polishes up well.

fotos volgen...
$(KGrHqVHJFIFIuP(1dDcBSSvIzB+C!~~60_12.jpg
$(KGrHqRHJBQFIyc6nT)nBSTI!-iG8g~~60_12.jpg
Bijlagen
$(KGrHqVHJBMFJGRIwrwkBSTIBYy6(Q~~60_12.jpg
nielsje200

Re: Impreza STI type "R" japan import unieke 2 deurs 7100

Bericht door nielsje200 »

coupe? die ben je zo kwijt...
Nothing Can Stop A Subaru!
digitech

Re: Impreza STI type "R" japan import unieke 2 deurs 7100